Relevant work experience:
2013-2014 Founder of Fashion Therapy in Israel and Worldwide
2004-2014 Multidisciplinary artist
Exhibitions and publications:
- A project: "Imaginary Gardens of Eden". At "The Misrad"
Gallery in Tel-Aviv. Curator: Rachel Sookman, Guest curator: Hannah Kopler.
This multidisciplinary project included: presentation works, stills and video art. At the end of the project, the book "Imaginary Gardens of Eden" which was written by me, was published through that gallery's publication in collaboration with the Culture Administration, the Culture and Sports Ministry and the Tel-Aviv-Jaffa municipality.
2006-2010 "The Atonement Road" Project- a multidisciplinary project including: presentation works, photography, street theater and video art. It was operated around the country for three years and at the end, an exhibition was presented at "The Misrad" Gallery in Tel-Aviv. The curator was Rachel Sookman. In 2014 this exhibition will be presented in Munich, Germany as part of the International art exhibition
- Exhibition, sponsored by the Foreign Ministry and the Israel-Germany Industry and Commerce Bureau.
- 2004-2006 "Someone is scattering these roses- Aulelya" – Exhibited at "The Misrad" Gallery in Te;-Aviv. Curator: Rachel Sookman. A multidisciplinary exhibition which included: presentation works, photographs, body sculpting and paintings.
- "Narkis" – Internal Design Office, Tel-Aviv. A partner.
- "Paint Magic" – Neve Zedek, Tel-Aviv. Principal of the
Artistic Painting School and a teacher of artistic painting.
1987-1996 "Beit Halochem", Spivak , Ilan Beit Dani (all institutes treating the disabled ) Physical education teacher and swimming instructor within the framework of regular education and special education.
- Lesley University – M.A. in Master of Arts in Expressive Therapies, Focused on Holistic Health with Art Modalities. My thesis was on the subject of Fashion Therapy.
2010 Instituto Marangoni– The School of Fashion in Milan, Italy. A course in styling and image design.
2009 "Shenkar" Fashion Design School- the External studies unit. A course in styling.
2008 The "Miriam" School– Fashion studies and course in pattern making.
2003-2005 The Art Academy- Beit Berl College- photography, sculpting and art courses within the framework of diploma studies.
1999–2001 ORT Internal Design School, Tel-Aviv. Internal Design studies.
1998 Paint Magic – The School for Artistic Painting. A course in artistic painting.
1993 The Wingate Institute– External Studies Unit. Specializing in psychology of sports, body language and nutrition.
1990–1991 "Omanut" School– a course in jewelry design.
1983–1987 The Wingate Institute– The Zinmann Physical Education College , B.A. in physical education, specialization in special education.